How The Under Deck Ceiling Works
Under Deck Oasis gives your home more space by creating a roof under your deck.
- The patented panels interlock to form a seamless and water tight deck ceiling system that collects rain water.
- The under deck panels are slightly slanted to one side to allow the water to move freely into a gutter system.
- The gutter then redistributes the water away from the deck and house.
- The Under Deck Oasis ceiling system is made out of .024 (painted) and .027 (wood grain) Aluminum panels - most knock-offs are made of vinyl.
- Under Deck Oasis deck ceiling increases the value of your home. The money spent on improving your home's functionality will be a well made investment for you and your family.
How much clearance is needed beneath the deck?
At the high end, the under deck ceiling system hangs approx. 2 inches below the deck beam level. From there, the slope drops 1/8" for every foot.
Almost without exception, there has been plenty of clearance room for the system to function properly. Very rarely there can be issues with doors not being able to open properly. However, using some simple flashing we have over been able to overcome even this obstacle.